Homelet TLC aims to provide the highest standards of service to all landlords and tenants, but to ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following;
- If you believe you have a genuine grievance, please write in the first instance to Mr Ghai at the address below:
1 King Street,
- The grievance will be acknowledged within 3 working days and then investigated thoroughly in accordance with established ‘in-house’ procedures.
- A formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within 15 working days.
- If we require further time to respond we will advise you accordingly and will confirm our revised response date.
- Following the conclusion of our in-house review we will write to you with a final written statement.
- If you are dissatisfied with the conclusion of the in-house review of the complaint, you can refer the matter to The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP